E1/E2 Investor Visa Lawyers

International Investors

Table of Contents

    E1/E2 Investor Visa Lawyers

    International traders and investors who desire entry into the U.S. for investment or trade purposes need E-1 or E-2 visa. An experienced E1/E2 investor visa attorney with Sam Shihab & Associates can offer sound, proven advice and -guidance to business clients seeking these visas. E-visas are made available to traders and investors in U.S. treaty partner nations. Sam Shihab & Associates routinely handles E-visa applications for investors and traders, and we find the right answers to your visa-related questions and concerns.

    Image for e1 and e2 treaty investor visas; an airplane window view from the inside.

    What Are the Qualifications for E1 and E2 Treaty Investor Visas?

    Traders in treaty-partner nations may qualify for the E-1 visa if half or more of the trader’s imports and exports are to and from the U.S. If you are an investor applying from outside the U.S., you’ll have to complete some forms and an interview at your nation’s U.S. embassy. Let an E1 & E2 investor visa attorney help you through the application process from start to finish. In most cases, a trader’s spouse and dependent minor children will be eligible for derivative visas.

    Investors from treaty-partner nations who have made a substantial investment in an active U.S. business may qualify for the E-2 visa. Like the E-1, spouses and children can usually also obtain derivative visas.

    Let Our Immigration Law Firm Help You Get Your E1 and E2 Treaty Investor Visas

    As a nation with numerous trade agreements and treaties, the United States typically encourages traders and investors to enter the U.S. for commercial purposes. Nevertheless, immigrating to the United States is always a challenge. Let an experienced E1/E2 investor visa attorney guide your E-1 or E-2 visa applications, forms, and accompanying documents to ensure thoroughness and accuracy. We have the experience to provide the insights you need, answer your questions, and address your immigration concerns. From anywhere in the world, promptly contact Sam Shihab & Associates by phone or by email to discuss your specific immigration and visa needs.

    Read more about E1 and E2 Treaty Investor Visas here.