Immigration Lawyers Serving Troy, Michigan
Get in TouchWe'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
- H-1B Dependents – Know About a USCIS Policy Change to Avoid “Gaps” in Immigration Status
- H-1B Workers: Understand the DOL Rules for Pay Deductions
- H-1B Workers – Understanding Employer Compliance with DOL Wage Laws
- H-1B Workers and Available Benefits – Read Now to Learn More
- News Flash: India Travel Restrictions Update
Troy, Michigan is a northern suburb of Metropolitan Detroit, located about six miles north of Detroit. It
was organized as Troy Township in 1827. In 2019, Troy’s estimated population was 85,755, making it the
largest city in Oakland County.
Immigration Lawyer Troy Michigan
- Safest Michigan City and in the top 25 overall Safest Cities in the U.S. (2019)
- 4th best small U.S city to start a business and #1 among the best cities in Michigan for young families, due to city’s cost of living, education system, and economic growth (NerdWallet, 2015)
- #1 best town in Michigan to raise a family (Niche Rankings, 2015)
- 7th best city to live in the U.S. (24/7 Wall St., 2014)
Our practice includes among other services:
- Employment-Based Immigration Law:
- Family Immigration:
Our Immigration Law Firm Serving Troy, MI
We offer full service to Troy Michigan. Our employment-based green card practice is very active in representing clients in filing H-1B visa, L-1 visa, Labor Certification, I-140 petitions, and adjustment of status filings. Our family-based green card in Troy, Michigan includes filing a fiancé visa petition (K-1 visa) , a green card through marriage (form I-130), and applications to remove conditions on green card. The firm represents many Troy residence in filing Naturalization petitions. Feel free to contact us and visit our homepage!