Immigration Lawyers Serving Waterford, Michigan
Get in TouchWe'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
- H-1B Dependents – Know About a USCIS Policy Change to Avoid “Gaps” in Immigration Status
- H-1B Workers: Understand the DOL Rules for Pay Deductions
- H-1B Workers – Understanding Employer Compliance with DOL Wage Laws
- H-1B Workers and Available Benefits – Read Now to Learn More
- News Flash: India Travel Restrictions Update
Our practice includes among other services:
- Employment-Based Immigration Law:
- Family Immigration:
Our Immigration Law Firm Serving Waterford, MI
We offer full service to Waterford Michigan. Our employment-based green card practice is very active in representing clients in filing H-1B visa, L-1 visa, Labor Certification, I-140 petitions, and adjustment of status filings. Our family-based green card in Waterford, Michigan includes filing a fiancé visa petition (K-1 visa) , a green card through marriage (form I-130), and applications to remove conditions on green card. The firm represents many Waterford residence in filing Naturalization petitions. Feel free to contact us and visit our homepage!