Immigration Lawyers Serving Delaware, Ohio
Get in TouchWe'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
- H-1B Dependents – Know About a USCIS Policy Change to Avoid “Gaps” in Immigration Status
- H-1B Workers: Understand the DOL Rules for Pay Deductions
- H-1B Workers – Understanding Employer Compliance with DOL Wage Laws
- H-1B Workers and Available Benefits – Read Now to Learn More
- News Flash: India Travel Restrictions Update
The Delaware Immigration law firm of Sam Shihab & Associates offers more than 70 years with attorneys combined immigration law experience to the City of Delaware, Ohio. Our immigration lawyers received the highest ratings among their peers with attorneys practice exclusively in immigration law for decades. The Delaware Immigration law firm of Sam Shihab & Associates offers multiple services to residents and businesses of the City of Delaware, Ohio in immigration law.
Our practice includes among other services:
- Employment-Based Immigration Law:
- Family Immigration:
Our Immigration Law Firm Serving Delaware, OH
We offer full service to Delaware Ohio. Our employment-based green card practice is very active in representing clients in filing H-1B visa, L-1 visa, Labor Certification, I-140 petitions, and adjustment of status filings. Our family-based green card in Delaware, Ohio includes filing a fiancé visa petition (K-1 visa) , a green card through marriage (form I-130), and applications to remove conditions on green card. The firm represents many Delaware residence in filing Naturalization petitions. Feel free to contact us and visit our homepage!