Immigration Lawyers Serving Royal Oak, Michigan
Get in TouchWe'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
- H-1B Dependents – Know About a USCIS Policy Change to Avoid “Gaps” in Immigration Status
- H-1B Workers: Understand the DOL Rules for Pay Deductions
- H-1B Workers – Understanding Employer Compliance with DOL Wage Laws
- H-1B Workers and Available Benefits – Read Now to Learn More
- News Flash: India Travel Restrictions Update
Our practice includes among other services:
- Employment-Based Immigration Law:
- Family Immigration:
The original uploader was Stanthejeep at English Wikipedia., CC BY-SA 2.5, via Wikimedia Commons. The Amtrak Train Station of Royal Oak, Michigan is serviced by the Wolverine train and makes three daily trips between Pontiac and Chicago. See photo attribution footnote 
Our Immigration Law Firm Serving Royal Oak, MI
We offer full service to Royal Oak Michigan. Our employment-based green card practice is very active in representing clients in filing H-1B visa, L-1 visa, Labor Certification, I-140 petitions, and adjustment of status filings. Our family-based green card in Royal Oak, Michigan includes filing a fiancé visa petition (K-1 visa) , a green card through marriage (form I-130), and applications to remove conditions on green card. The firm represents many Royal Oak residence in filing Naturalization petitions. Feel free to contact us and visit our homepage!