Immigration Lawyers Serving Colleyville, Texas
Get in TouchWe'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
- H-1B Dependents – Know About a USCIS Policy Change to Avoid “Gaps” in Immigration Status
- H-1B Workers: Understand the DOL Rules for Pay Deductions
- H-1B Workers – Understanding Employer Compliance with DOL Wage Laws
- H-1B Workers and Available Benefits – Read Now to Learn More
- News Flash: India Travel Restrictions Update
The City of Colleyville, Texas is located in the heart of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It was originally called “Bransford” but was renamed to Colleyville in 1914 in honor of the area’s beloved physician, Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley. The city has preserved 46 acres of green space as part of the Colleyville Nature Center. It has been named the fourth safest city in Texas and has the highest rate of high school graduation in the state.
Our practice includes among other services:
- Employment-Based Immigration Law:
- Family Immigration:
Our Immigration Law Firm Serving Colleyville, Texas
We offer full service to Colleyville Texas. Our employment-based green card practice is very active in representing clients in filing H-1B visa, L-1 visa, Labor Certification, I-140 petitions, and adjustment of status filings. Our family-based green card in Colleyville, Texas includes filing a fiancé visa petition (K-1 visa) , a green card through marriage (form I-130), and applications to remove conditions on green card. The firm represents many Colleyville residence in filing Naturalization petitions. Feel free to contact us and visit our homepage!