Immigration Lawyers Serving Newark, Ohio
Get in TouchWe'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
- H-1B Dependents – Know About a USCIS Policy Change to Avoid “Gaps” in Immigration Status
- H-1B Workers: Understand the DOL Rules for Pay Deductions
- H-1B Workers – Understanding Employer Compliance with DOL Wage Laws
- H-1B Workers and Available Benefits – Read Now to Learn More
- News Flash: India Travel Restrictions Update
The Newark Ohio Immigration lawyers at Sam Shihab & Associates practice is fully dedicated to Family, Investors & Employment immigration law. All we do is immigration law. We provide focused knowledge and experience to Newark, so you receive the best representation, the highest knowledge base at the best price point possible.
Our practice includes among other services:
- Employment-Based Immigration Law:
- Family Immigration:
Our Immigration Law Firm Serving Newark, OH
We offer full service to Newark Ohio. Our employment-based green card practice is very active in representing clients in filing H-1B visa, L-1 visa, Labor Certification, I-140 petitions, and adjustment of status filings. Our family-based green card in Newark, Ohio includes filing a fiancé visa petition (K-1 visa) , a green card through marriage (form I-130), and applications to remove conditions on green card. The firm represents many Newark residence in filing Naturalization petitions. Feel free to contact us and visit our homepage!