Immigration Lawyers Serving Bexley, Ohio
Get in TouchWe'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
- H-1B Dependents – Know About a USCIS Policy Change to Avoid “Gaps” in Immigration Status
- H-1B Workers: Understand the DOL Rules for Pay Deductions
- H-1B Workers – Understanding Employer Compliance with DOL Wage Laws
- H-1B Workers and Available Benefits – Read Now to Learn More
- News Flash: India Travel Restrictions Update
Founded in 1908, the historic and close-knit neighborhoods of Bexley currently hold a population of 14,000 residents and is known for the home of Capital University.
Serving Bexley, the Immigration law firm of Sam Shihab & Associates offers more than 70 years with attorneys combined immigration law experience to the City of Bexley Ohio. Our immigration lawyers received the highest ratings among their peers with attorneys practice exclusively in immigration law for decades. The Bexley Immigration law firm of Sam Shihab & Associates offers multiple services to residents and businesses of the City of Bexley, Ohio in immigration law.
Our Immigration law firm represents the US and foreign corporations seeking assistance in immigration law compliance or obtaining work visas or green cards for their employees. Our goal is to help Bexley companies focus on what they do best and leave the immigration law work to us
Our practice includes among other services:
- Employment-Based Immigration Law:
- Family Immigration: